MacBook Air (M2 Chip)
MacBook Air. Supercharged by M2.
Supercharged by the next-generation M2 chip, the redesigned MacBook Air combines incredible performance and up to 18 hours of battery life into its strikingly thin aluminum enclosure.1
- M2 chip with next-generation CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Faster 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex tasks2
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 24GB of faster unified memory makes everything you do super fluid
- Up to 20 percent faster for applying image filters and effects2
- Up to 40 percent faster for editing complex video timelines2
- Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life1
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 13.6-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail3
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with twice the resolution and low-light performance
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what’s going on around you
- Four-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
- Share content seamlessly between iPhone and Mac
- MagSafe charging port, two Thunderbolt ports, and headphone jack
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful new ways to get more done, share, and collaborate—across all your Apple devices
- Available in midnight, starlight, space gray, and silver
Configurable options are available.
1 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2 Compared with previous generation.
3 The display on the 13.6-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 13.6 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).